Download Exhibitor Documents
Everything you need for a successful trade fair! On this page, you will find all the documents you will need between registration and your trade fair appearance at MUTEC. You can promote your trade fair presence in advance using our free logos and templates. We also provide you with a floor plan and a map of how to get there. Just click to download the desired documents and logos.
Registration Exhibitor Presentations
Sie möchten als Sponsor auf der MUTEC Ihrer Marke zu einer höheren Sichtbarkeit verhelfen? Dann schauen Sie sich hier unsere verschiedenen Möglichkeiten an: Sponsoring (PDF, 287 kB)
Conditions of participation and guidelines for download
Please note the following general conditions of participation for Leipziger Messe and specifically for MUTEC as well as other guidelines of our trade fair.
Attention: The following documents are part of your registration and are accepted with your registration.
Updated Conditions of Participation & Early Bird Booking Until 2 May 2022
Owing to the ongoing pandemic situation, we want to make it possible for all exhibitors to withdraw free of charge in case they have to cancel their participation due to COVID-19. Acceptable reasons include regional or company-related travel restrictions, the vaccination status of employees or other reasons relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. The right of withdrawal refers exclusively to the stand rental fee, which will be refunded in full in the event of withdrawal. Other booked services, such as stand construction, are excluded. In this case, we ask you to send us an email with a written explanation to email@example.com. This does not constitute a change to our General and Special Conditions of Participation. Instead, we assure you that we will waive the cancellation conditions stipulated therein in the event that your participation in the trade fair is cancelled due to COVID-19.
In the event of cancellation of the 2022 event by Leipziger Messe GmbH, Leipziger Messe GmbH waives the right to claim the 15% flat-rate participation fee according to section 21.2.1 of the General Terms and Conditions of Participation.
Exhibitors registering by 2 May 2022 will receive a 10% early booking discount on the open exhibition space.
Documents for your trade fair participation
Technical leaflets for exhibitors
We have compiled all the necessary Technical Information Sheets for planning your trade fair presentation. Please observe the relevant guidelines in your preparations.
- Data Sheet Vehicles / Containers / Buses (PDF, 129 kB)
- Data Sheet Temporary structures (PDF, 117 kB)
- Data Sheet Use of pressure containers (PDF, 100 kB)
- Data Sheet Use of propane gas (PDF, 99 kB)
- Data Sheet Use of liquid gas heating devices (radiant heaters) (PDF, 100 kB)
- Data Sheet Presentations involving candles and open flames (PDF, 101 kB)
- Data Sheet Decorative material (PDF, 101 kB)
- Data Sheet Use of Laser Equipment (PDF, 133 kB)
- Data Sheet Pyrotechnic presentations (PDF, 101 kB)
- Data Sheet Preparation of warm meals (PDF, 100 kB)
- Data Sheet Hygiene regulations (PDF, 121 kB)
- Data Sheet Minimum hygiene requirements (PDF, 113 kB)
- Data Sheet Beverage bar facilities (PDF, 107 kB)
- Data Sheet Water installations (PDF, 115 kB)
- Data Sheet Floor drill holes (PDF, 98 kB)
- Data Sheet Works involving the risk of fire (PDF, 106 kB)
- Data Sheet Use of mobile elevating work platforms (PDF, 117 kB)
- Data Sheet Rigging (PDF, 315 kB)
- Data Sheet Use of glass in stand construction (PDF, 610 kB)
Site plans for your traide fair presentation
GPS coordinates for your approach
- Access car park CCL: 51°23'56''N / 012°23'54''E
- Access visitor car park P 1: 51°23'37''N / 012°24'23''E
- Access visitor car park P 2: 51°23'53''N / 012°24'47''E
- Exhibitor access south 1: 51°23'39''N / 012°23'52''E
- Exhibitor access north 1: 51°23'55''N / 012°24'25''E
How to keep your orientation
The plans of our exhibition grounds will help you find your way around easily. We provide you with both our general site plan and our site plans for various focal points for downloading.
Directions and Site plans
Logos of MUTEC and Leipzig Trade Fair
You can download logos here for your own use. Their use is permitted exclusively for the promotion of your own trade fair presentation and for editorial purposes. Please also note the legal information provided.
- MUTEC-Logo, black (EPS, 367 kB)
- MUTEC-Logo, black (JPG, 131 kB)
- MUTEC-Logo with subtitle, black (JPG, 60 kB)
- MUTEC-Logo with subtitle, black (EPS, 2 MB)
- MUTEC-Logo with subtitle and date, black (JPG, 76 kB)
- MUTEC-Logo with subtitle and date, black (EPS, 2 MB)
Logos Leipzig Trade Fair
- LM-Logo color (EPS, 3 MB)
- LM-Logo rgb (JPG, 392 kB)
- LM-Logo schwarz (EPS, 3 MB)
- LM-Logo sw (JPG, 272 kB)
- MM-Logo color (EPS, 3 MB)
- MM-Logo rgb (JPG, 180 kB)
- MM-Logo schwarz (EPS, 3 MB)
- MM-Logo sw (JPG, 113 kB)
Downloading, saving and any use of the mentioned logos, names or banners is only permitted under the following conditions:
- Logos and names may only be used for news reports by publishers and/or journalists, or users that are bindingly approved as an exhibitor for a future trade show/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe at the time of download and saving, as well as for the duration of the use of the logo/name.
- The user shall faithfully reproduce the logo/name without any distortion (minor colour deviations in printing will be tolerated in individual cases).
- If the user is an exhibitor as defined above, they may use the logo/name exclusively in connection with reference to their future participation in a trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe.
- The use of the logo/name for purposes other than those named above – in particular for the labelling of third-party goods and services – is prohibited.
Attention: Non-compliance with the above requirements will be prosecuted under civil law and – in the case of copyright infringement – also under criminal law.