MUTEC – International Trade Fair for Museum and Exhibition Technology
Technology meets cultural heritage at the trade fair that brings together experts from museums, science centres, archives, libraries and theatres as well as other cultural institutions every two years, providing them with a comprehensive overview of modern products, solutions and services .
MUTEC is repositioning itself for the 2024 edition. It will have its own exhibition hall, thus opening up even more opportunities for exhibitors to showcase their products and services. Furthermore, the event will focus on two intensive days packed with innovation and interactive experiences. Two forums and additional demonstration areas at the popular conference will deliver even more exciting lectures, panel discussions, presentations and seminars.
Come and experience the latest technologies and developments in museum and exhibition technology up close from 7 to 8 November 2024 at MUTEC in Leipzig!
denkmal – Europe's leading trade fair for conservation, restoration and old building renovation will be held alongside MUTEC. Together, MUTEC and denkmal form an international industry platform for the preservation and communication of cultural heritage.
MUTEC Facts & Figures
- The largest international trade fair in Germany for museum and exhibition technology
- Exhibit categories: building management, storage, security, exhibition design, visitor services | museum merchandising, media presentation, museum and archive management, lighting | production, stage technology, publishing | education
- Visitors: museums and museum facilities, science centres, depositories | archives, libraries, theatres | stages
- 121 exhibitors from 13 countries
- 12,800 visitors in combination with denkmal
- Event partners in 2022: International Council of Museums Germany (ICOM Deutschland e.V.), Saxon Museum Association (Sächsischer Museumsbund e.V.), VerA Exhibition Design Association (Verband der Ausstellungsgestaltung e.V.) and the Berliner Hochschule für Technik.