Press Centre Logo and Photo Service
Our press centre's photo service is also available in digital form. You can download photos in printable quality and use them free of charge for your coverage, including the name of the source.
To download, right-click on the file name and select "Save target as". All pictures are available in JPG format [RGB] in printable quality
These photos may only be used for press purposes.
The following photo files are available to download:
You can find the photo captions here (TXT, 3 kB) .
Logos to Download
If you are a journalist, organiser or exhibitor at Leipziger Messe you can use our logos for your press releases or advertising campaigns. You can access DTP materials for your own use – just click on the relevant link to download them. These include reproducible drawing path files (vector graphics). Please note our legal information when using this material.
Legal Information Concerning Use of Logos
Downloading, saving and any use of the mentioned logos, names or banners is only permitted under the following conditions:
- Logos and names may only be used for news reports by publishers and/or journalists, or
- users that are bindingly approved as an exhibitor for a future trade show/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe at the time of download and saving, as well as for the duration of the use of the logo/name.
- The user shall faithfully reproduce the logo/name without any distortion (minor colour deviations in printing will be tolerated in individual cases).
- If the user is an exhibitor as defined above, they may use the logo/name exclusively in connection with reference to their future participation in a trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe.
- The use of the logo/name for purposes other than those named above – in particular for the labelling of third-party goods and services – is prohibited.
Attention: Non-compliance with the above requirements will be prosecuted under civil law and – in the case of copyright infringement – also under criminal law.