Courses Depot Planning of Prevart GmbH
- 25/11/2022 | 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Congress Center Leipzig, Seminar Room 12
How to ensure that the common thread between users, architects, planners and executors does not break over the duration of a project.
The new construction and conversion as well as the occupation of a depot are now complex matters with a large number of participants. The better the user is prepared and positioned, the greater the chance that the result will be satisfactory.
The event will look at the following aspects:
- Phases of a depot project
- Project organisation - is there a need for internal project management?
- A depot project is a lengthy process of persuasion - let's do it!
- What basic principles must be developed by the user in order to launch a project successfully?
- User needs programme/requirements/guidelines - being proactive, what information needs to be available, when and to what depth?
- Balance between maximum and realistic optimum - what it means to strive for an appropriate depot construction?
- Who talks to whom - communication in a depot project
- Ask 1 x, follow up 1 x, make a firm and well-founded decision.
- Tips and tricks to ensure that no user request is forgotten
- Preparing the collection for the move and the logistics of the move are part of depot planning - more than a side task!
Registration (with preparation for bar code or QR code, if necessary)
Decision-makers and responsible staff of museums of all sizes who are planning a new depot or a relocation.
Click here to register