Exhibitors Present Themselves: United Screens
An innovative way to attract visitors: United Screens' 3D systems create virtual, holographic 3D images that can be viewed without visual aids. Artefacts and exhibits appear suspended in the "air" and are indistinguishable from their real-life counterparts. The digital twins of objects held in archives can inspire viewers in a reticulated form. They can even be animated using the available interaction options. All this ensures that exhibits and related information are better retained in the memory. Who could forget a wink from Nefertiti?
United Screens has a variety of systems for this purpose. These include 3D displays in various sizes for individual viewers or groups, as well as interactive 3D showcases.
United Screens will be happy to assist you every step of the way and provide you with a full-service solution from a single source.
- free initial consultation
- concepts and visualisation
- 3D scanning via a qualified partner
- plug & play 3D display systems with preinstalled software and content
- content services for 3D videos and interactive 3D applications
- full integration and installation
- convenient remote maintenance
Visit United Screens at stand K 08 in Hall 2.
You can gain an initial impression and find more information about the 3D displays at https://www.united-screens.tv/en/artefact3d/