NEW: Tickets ONLY online
With just a few clicks you can now register and receive your online ticket* for MUTEC. Now also as a mobile ticket on the smartphone.
You can also redeem your customer invitation in the shop.
Immediately after completing your order, tickets and invoices are available for download.
* This year there are no box offices available to buy tickets on site. In this case, please use your smartphone, to buy or generate a ticket.
Measures for health protection
The health and safety of participants continue to be our top priority. Therefore the MUTEC will be held under an approved hygiene concept.
- In order to enforce the minimum distance rule of 1.5 m and to prevent unwanted queuing, we will use floor markings and implement appropriate structural and organisational measures to provide guidance and direction. This applies in particular to service facilities (cashier counters, cloakrooms, catering facilities) and entrance areas.
- Organisational measures will be put in place to avoid overcrowding in certain areas. There will be separate entrances and exits. The main exhibition aisles will be expanded to a minimum width of 4 m.
- The use of the lifts will be restricted. This enables participants to comply with the distance rules and move freely.
- As minimum distance requirements cannot be fulfilled in the existing restrooms, the maximum number of people will be limited. Wearing a protective face mask is mandatory. Paper towels will be provided.
- All measures to be taken on the exhibition grounds will be frequently signposted in a suitable form (including posters, notices, flyers, loudspeaker announcements). The guidelines are based on the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute and the Federal Centre for Health Education. They are clear and concise.
- For lectures, the distances between the chairs will be increased in order to maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m between visitors. In general, the number of visitors in a room may not exceed the number of seats available.
- Persons suspected of having COVID-19 are not allowed to enter. This is indicated with signs and on the website.
- Should a suspected COVID-19 case occur during the exhibition isolation care is possible. Medical staff are prepared to deal with suspected cases.
» Further measures in connection with the hygiene concept
For questions about ticket orders
Hotline: +49 (0)341 678-6862
You can contact us by telephone Monday to Friday and at weekends during our trade shows from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m..
(Secure payment with 3-D Secure) (PDF, 152.7 kB)
Pay now with Klarna (direct banking)
Online Dispute Resolution (Art. 14 para. 1 ODR Regulation)
A platform for online dispute resolution is provided by the European Commission at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/