Are you interested in the latest developments in the field of exhibition technology, exhibition design, archives | depot, media presentation or library technology?
Then you are exactly right at the MUTEC - use the trade fair as your compact information and contact platform on three days!
In 2020 MUTEC is the only international museum trade fair in Germany.
1. MUTEC - trade fair with the right offer
MUTEC provides a cross-sectorial offer for museums, archives, libraries and other cultural institutions. Discover the innovative product range and find out about current technologies and the trends of tomorrow.
- 105 exhibitors from 10 countries presented their range at MUTEC 2018
- the most important areas for visitors are: - exhibition design - media presentation - museum building | technology - museum infrastructure - archive | depot
As an information platform for cultural institutions, MUTEC provides an overview of opportunities that increase visitor attractiveness through the use of modern techniques and creative event offerings as well as new forms of exhibition.
2. MUTEC as an education platform
MUTEC’s specialised programme offers thematic diversity with a substantive depth.
In the parallel conferences, workshops, seminars and at the MUTEC-Forum and the special exhibition area, experts from the various departments will share their knowledge with you on three days.
In lectures and panel discussions current issues are discussed and best practice examples are presented.
- 89.4% of MUTEC visitors consider the program to be important for their visit to the fair
- 78.7% of trade visitors praise the quality of the MUTEC specialised programme
Our event partners for the various subject areas of the MUTEC guarantee a high content quality and professionalism of the specialised programme.
3. Networking at the MUTEC as a contact platform
As experts and decision-makers, you will discover the many possibilities for dialogue - in addition to exchanging ideas with suppliers, you will also meet your national and international colleagues. The creative atmosphere gives you valuable impulse for your future work.
- 62.1% of MUTEC visitors stated as an important goal for their visit to cultivate contacts and rated their achievement as "good"
4. Added value thanks to international trade fair duo
Together with the denkmal, the MUTEC forms a Europe-wide unique fair association for cultural heritage and cultural asset, which noted a record participation in 2018 with over 550 exhibitors from 20 countries and welcomed a total of 14,200 visitors on the three days of the trade fairs.
- Visitors benefit from the partially complementary range of products and services of the denkmal
- 23% foreign share of the MUTEC exhibitors and 16% foreign share of the denkmal exhibitors
5. Leipzig - a city of culture awaits you
Besides the fair events Leipzig has a lot to offer. The loveable and liveable city is a magnet for art and culture lovers and tourists from all over the world. Culinary diversity as well as art, culture and a program of events for every taste provide entertainment and relaxation after a long day at the fair.
- Leipzig's guests had access to a total of 135 accommodation facilities with 18,922 beds offered in 2018 (read more...)
- Leipzig again has the most attractive city centre in the category “more than 500,000 inhabitants” (according to the customer survey of the Cologne Institute for Trade Research in Germany's inner cities)