Exhibitor facts 2016
80 exhibitors from 10 countries
23% share of foreign exhibitors
Exhibitors according to exhibition sector:
- Museum fittings | Exhibition design
- Visitor services
- Media presentation
- Building museums | Technology
- Museum infrastructure
show the greatest exhibitor presence.
The most important objectives for the fair are:
- raising the profile of the products/services offered
- raising the profile of the company/institution and/or enhancing its image
- initial contact with new target groups
- expansion of target groups
- presentation of innovations/services
The exhibitors of MUTEC 2016 assess the support service of Leipziger Messe before the event, for them the most important services, to be very good.
Importance of the target groups
Museums, exhibition centres and galleries are reached well as the most important target group.
95% of exhibitors look upon the quality of conversation/contacts favourably
93% of exhibitors look upon the professional qualification of the visitors favourably
92% of exhibitors look upon the quantity of visitor traffic favourably
Intention for re-participation:
95% of exhibitors responded positively in regard to participating in MUTEC 2018.
Survey of denkmal/MUTEC 2016 visitors and exhibitors conducted by FGM MARKET INSIGHTS.